Full-Day Cheakamus Rafting and Sea to Sky Gondola Combo from Vancouver
Enjoy a full day of fun, first rafting on the small rapids of Cheakamus Splash surrounded by outstanding scenery then riding up to and exploring the Sea to Sky Gondola. This guided tour will provide you with great photo opportunities to capture the Howe Sound, coastal forest, and natural landscapes and allow you to enjoy nature trails, viewing platforms, the Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge and more.
Cheakamus-Gondola tour includes transport to/from Vancouver at the below times and locations:
9:00AM Trip (Mondays to Saturdays)
Sandman Suites 7:25AM
HI Vancouver Central 7:35AM
Pan Pacific 7:40AM
Fairmont Pacific Rim 7:40AM
11:15AM Trip (Sundays)
Sandman Suites 9:25AM
HI Vancouver Central 9:35AM
Pan Pacific 9:40AM
Fairmont Pacific Rim 9:40AM
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Sea to Sky Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Cheakamus River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Following pickup, you will be driven to the picturesque Sea to Sky Highway, to the rafting base in Squamish, where you will get ready for your rafting adventure.
As you raft down the glacier-fed Cheakamus River between old growth forests, you’ll experience the excitement of gentle rapids and see a variety of birds, wildlife, waterfalls, and the towering peaks of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. At the same time, you’ll learn about the intriguing Squamish First Nations history, a key part of the history of the area.
Then you will return to the rafting base, where you'll be able to change and look at photographs of your rafting trip, before you head out to the Sea to Sky Gondola.
Once at the Gondola, you will be left to explore. The ride up provides sweeping views of Howe Sound, the majestic coastal forest, and surrounding mountains. Once at the top, many other adventures await. Access a wide array of outdoor experiences including two different interpretive loop walking trails with cantilevered viewing platforms, the spectacular Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge, numerous hiking trails, and much more.
At the conclusion of your tour, you'll take a shuttle back to Vancouver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not for pregnant women
- Minimum weight is 50lbs
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimsuit recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.