Full day Catamaran Sailing Islas Mujeres with Open bar
Give yourself the opportunity to spend a wonderful day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard a catamarán, During the tour you can enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing towards a reef, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel and admire the reef with its wonderful and colorful marine fauna.
on Isla Mujeres we will take you to our private club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch, open bar and relax in our comfortable facilities, also you will have free time to walk through the center of the island, take pictures of you in the monuments or buy souvenirs, crafts and jewelry.
On the way back you can enjoy the beautiful sunset of the Caribbean Sea, and our staff will make sure your trip is unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Buffet Lunch and 2 hours open bar
- Visit to beach Club in Isla Mujeres
- Bottled water, soda and beers in the boat
- Snorkel equipment ( Life jacket, fins, mask, tube)
- Captain and Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Dock tax (15 USD per person)
- Access to IceBar ( Additional $15 USD per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
We start this adventure in marina chac chi in Cancun, then we will be sailing in the beautiful Caribbean Sea right to Isla Mujeres. We will stop in a point for do snorkel. Have fun doing snorkel in the barrer reef "El Meco" and discover whats under the sea.
Have a nice day in the Catamaran up to 75 feet in length, with the company of our friendly team of sailors, you will enjoy a funny trip through the blue water of the ocean. Also, we will take you to a point where you can do snorkel and discover what's under the sea. Then, you will enjoy a tastesful meal in the Beach Club in Isla Mujeres.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.