Full Day Cappadocia Regional Tour with Lunch
Top Sightseeing Places to See:
• Goreme Open Air Museum
• Uchisar Castle (the largest fairy chimney in Cappadocia)
• Devrent Valley
• Pasabag (Monk Valley)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- International flight tickets
- Turkey entry visa
- Personal expenses
- How about having a full day trip in Cappadocia with your professional English speaking tour guide? Cappadocia is known for its stunning conical rock formations (fairy chimneys), colourful landscapes and ancient homes that were carved into the rock formations. This tour takes you through the beautiful Devrent (Imagination) Valley where fairy chimneys tower overhead before moving into Pasabag (Monk Valley) nearby, where the fairy chimneys have strange double and triple-headed caps.
After lunch at Avanos, you will visit the Goreme open air museum that has churches and frescoes from the 10th and 12th centuries. The day finishes at Uchisar Castle, a fortress that was cut from a large and tall fairy chimney.
Departure Point :You will be picked up from your hotel at Cappadocia.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.