Full Day Cape Winelands Tour (English / German Guided)
The world-renowned Cape Winelands are situated about an hour’s drive from Cape Town. This tour travels through the premier wine-producing regions of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. In addition to the wines, guests can expect breath-taking scenery. Each region is characterized by rugged mountain ranges and picturesque valleys with vineyards dotted along the route. Enjoy a cellar tour, and wine tastings at three top wine estates before embarking on a tour through the historic town of Stellenbosch where much of the original Cape-Dutch architecture has been preserved.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Wine Tastings
- Wine Cellar Tour
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch Vineyards, R310 Baden Powell Drive, Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
An hour out of Cape Town, this tour travels through the valleys and vineyards of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Enjoy a cellar tour, wine tasting at three top wine estates and a tour of the historic town of Stellenbosch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
In addition to the wines, guests can expect breath-taking scenery. Each region is characterized by rugged mountain ranges and picturesque valleys with vineyards dotted along the route.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paarl, Paarl, Western Cape
Enjoy a cellar tour and wine tasting at a top wine estate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from select Sea Point, Waterfront and Cape Town CBD Hotels can be arranged from 08h30. Collection times vary, are subject to the hotel collection route and will be reconfirmed via the hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests to bring along own face masks. A vehicle of appropriate size will be assigned to tour groups in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.