Full-Day Canyoning Tour with Datanla Falls Rappelling
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Do you love the water? If so, this adventure is for you. Professionally trained guides will show you the ropes and prepare you for the journey down the waterfalls. No previous experience is necessary for this action-packed day of hiking, rappelling, swimming, and sliding down the falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide(s)
- 1 picnic lunch
- Canyoning equipment
- Wet suit
- Purified drinking water during trip
What's excluded :
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
What is canyoning? Canyoning is navigating your way through a canyon. In this case, the canyon runs through a series of spectacular waterfalls and in some sections the topography requires ropes to navigate our way successfully. Other sections can be hiked or swam through.
This one-day trip starts to the south of Da Lat City. We drive along picturesque scenic roads to the trailhead, where we start our journey. There is a beautiful waterfall right next to the area we descend into. From here we head further down the canyon to a spectacular Tyrolean Traverse that drops down and over a waterfall and the river.At the practice slope you’ll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware, and proper rappelling technique.After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your first rappel! It is an exciting 15-meter descent into the river below.
• Datanla Falls, Prenn mountain pass, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
• Phat Tire Ventures, 109 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Phat Tire Ventures Vietnam - Specializing in canyoning, biking, hiking, camping, kayaking and adventure tours from Dalat, 109 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 2, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dalat or you can come to our office at 109 Nguyen Van Troi St, Dalat.If your hotel is far from central Dalat, there will be an extra cost (depending on the distance)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable clothing (shorts and t-shirt), sport sandals/water shoes are recommended.
- Minimum numbers apply (2 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with afraid of heights
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.