Full Day Bohol Excursion from Cebu
This tour allows you to see a nearby destination during your stay in Cebu. Experience river cruising while we serve you a Filipino Buffet Lunch.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Roundtrip Ferry Ticket from Cebu to Tagbilaran
- Loboc River Cruise
- Roundtrip transfers from hotel to port
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Chocolate Hills Natural Monument, Carmen Philippines
Considered as the “Eight Wonder of the World”, the Chocolate Hills has been declared as the country’s 3rd National Geological Monument by the National Committee on Geological Sciences on June 18, 1988 in recognition of its special characteristics, scientific importance, uniqueness, and high scenic value; and as such is among the country’s protected areas.Our tour guide will allow enough time for photo op.
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Blood Compact Monument, Tagbilaran City Philippines
This particular site was made in honor of a very important event in the Philippine history done between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol.
This Sikatuna-Legaspi blood compact is considered as the First Treaty of Friendship between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations. It was a treaty of friendship based on respect and equality. This event is commonly known as “Sandugo”.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Baclayon Ecclesiastical Museum, National Road, Baclayon Philippines
The Baclayon Museum is another attraction of Baclayon, Bohol. Aside from the centuries old Baclayon Church which is deluged by tourists almost daily, the museum is likewise a tourist destination. In fact, a visit to the church is not complete without a stopover at the museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Loboc River Cruise, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
One of the most popular destinations in Bohol is The Loboc River Buffet Cruise. Experience cruising along the jade-green Loboc river while you feast on a sumptuous buffet of local dishes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Chocolate Hills Natural Monument, Carmen Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be in the hotel lobby 15mins. before scheduled departure/pick up time.Airports
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu Airport Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6016 Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.