Full Day Boat Trip in Mekong Delta
Enjoy a full day of floating along the Mekong River in this 10 hour tour. After a complimentary hotel pickup, you will be driven to the Mekong Delta by air-conditioned vehicle. The first stop on your river adventure will be Vinh Trang Pagoda. From there, you will explore canals, peaceful villages, fruit gardens, and even have a short horse ride around a village! Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant. Your trip concludes with a ride back to Ho Chi Minh City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Wet tissue, 1 mineral water
- Lunch, honey tea
- Sampan boat trip
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- You will be picked you up in the lobby of your hotel at 8am as a air-conditioned vehicle will be waiting to drive you to the Mekong Delta. You will first visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful and famous landmarks in the region. You will continue with the boat trip by going along the small canals to explore peaceful villages on the riversides. You will visit fruit gardens, taste local fruits, drink homemade honey tea, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage). In between, lunch will be provided in a local garden restaurant. Finally, you will have the opportunity to experience short horse ride around the village to go deeper to the local lifestyle.
Departure Point :Clients' hotel in District 1
Departure Time :8am - 8:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.