Full-Day Boat Tour of Paxos Antipaxos Blue Caves
Full day multilingual guiding on board
Admire the scenery of the Old Town of Corfu (city sightseeing by boat). Continue sailing south along the west coast of Paxos island, enjoying the impressive rocky coastline and the unique white sandy beaches. The boat enters the breath-taking sea caves, whose clear blue waters will leave you speechless. The blue caves marine area is a natural habitat of the Mediterranean monk seal (monachus monachus) and all the island complex of Paxos, included in the European initiative ΝΑΤURΑ 2000. Visit the island of Antipaxos, whose sandy blue-water coves have been compared to those in the Caribbean. see the small islands of Skaltsonisi and Mongonisi. Sailing alongside of the narrow channel of Paxos and the islands of Panagia and Agios Nikolaos we moor to the centre of the picturesque port of Gaios village. Wander through the wonderful narrow streets of Gaios, visit the souvenirs shops and enjoy lunch at one of the traditional tavernas.
per adult from
10 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The guided parts are in English, French, Greek, Italian, Russian, Polish & German every Tuesday
- The guided parts are in English, French, German and Italian every Friday
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drinks. Items purchased from the on-board bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Admire the scenery of the Old Town of Corfu (city sightseeing by boat)
Pass By: Old Fortress Corfu, Paleo Enetiko Frouno, Corfu Town Greece
A unique view of the Old Fortress, Saint George Temple and the fortifications
Pass By: Mon Repos Palace, Analipsis Hill, Corfu Town Greece
As we head south, the Kanoni peninsula and the Palace of Mon Repos – the birthplace of Prince Phillip – come into view
Pass By: Mouse Island, Kanoni Greece
City sightseeing by boat
Pass By: Paxos, Greece
We continue sailing south along the west coast of Paxos island, enjoying the impressive rocky coastline and the unique white sandy beaches.
Enter in two of the breath taking Blue Caves of Paxos (Caves Ipapanti and Ahai)
Admire the stunning white cliffs of Erimitis
See Ortolithos island and the natural wonder of Tripitos (Kamara)
Stop At: Voutoumi Beach, Antipaxos Greece
Swim and snorkel in the exotic turquoise waters of Paradise beach in Antipaxos Island
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gaios New Harbour, Paxi 490 82, Greece
Sailing alongside of the narrow channel of Paxos and the islands of Panagia and Agios Nikolaos we moor to the centre of the picturesque port of Gaios village.
Stroll around for shopping in the picturesque village of Gaios.
Enjoy your lunch at the sea view restaurants of the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Ethnikis Antistaseos, Eth. Antistaseos, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
2: Port of Lefkimmi, Lefkimmi 490 80, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our company provides coach transfers to and from the hotel and the main Port of Corfu or Lefkimmi Port.At the time of booking provide your hotel name and location. You will receive an email with the meeting point and pickup details.The duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20' to 120', approximately). Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes in advance and look for the bus with the local tour operator's name.The Corfu Cruises Customer Service phone number is available for the morning coach transfer.Departure from the port of Corfu at 08:45. Boarding from 08:15 until 08:35.Departure from the port of Lefkimmi at 10:15. Boarding from 09:45 until 10:05.Please be at the port at least 20 minutes before the scheduled boat departure time if you have not booked a pick-up.There is a parking area in the Port of Corfu and Lefkimmi Port. The departure time is subject to slight change according to local traffic conditions.The cruise schedule is subject to change due to weather conditionsPorts
- Corfu Port
- Lefkimmi Port
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The capacity of the boat has been reduced to 60% to ensure that social distancing can be maintained. We are continuously following the latest advice and recommendations from the Greek Government to ensure that our cruises and excursions are operated in a safe and clean environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.