Full-Day Boat Expedition to Espiritu Santo Island
We'll pick you up at your hotel in our air-conditioned van with a driver. Your guide will fascinate you with the historical background of Baja Island and Espiritu Santo. You will stop on the way for a typical Mexican breakfast before continuing. Once in La Paz, your guide will take the group on a short boat ride across the bay to Espiritu Santo Island, where your ecological adventure begins.
On a nature walk, your guide will tell you the inspiring story of how the island became a protected reserve. See why Espiritu Santo is one of the most incredible attractions in Baja and La Paz. You'll never forget its riches and unspoiled beauty.
Enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch on the beach while you relax, dive or simply enjoy the scenery. Optional diving is also available for an additional cost. We will return you to your hotel at the end of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Certified guide
- Breakfast and lunch
- Bottled water & sodas
- Entry/Admission - Isla Espiritu Santo
What's excluded :
- Optional Snorkel Gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
From the modern port of Cabo San Lucas, you will drive north along the coast to the discreet city of La Paz where you will take a boat to Espiritu Santo Island
Stop At: Isla Espiritu Santo, Playa el Tecolote, La Paz 23000 Mexico
Explore the wildlife and swim with countless tropical fish. Taste Baja culture while sampling traditional local cuisine in this adventure. Explore the Island, relax on the beach or swim in the refreshing water.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in hotels in the Cabo San Lucas area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels ande extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.