Full-Day Blue Hole and Zipline Private Tour from Falmouth
We start your shore excursion with pickup directly from your hotel lobby or the Falmouth Cruise Port. A relaxing ride in an air conditioned vehicle takes you along the beautiful, picturesque north coast of Jamaica.
First stop at the Blue Hole waterfalls. Here, you can enjoy the beautiful, relaxing waterfalls or rope-swing or rock-jump from above into the natural pool. The Blue Hole is a nature lover's paradise!
Next, a 30 minute ride takes us to the world famous Mystic Mountain. You get to ascend a 700 foot rainforest that is known for its bobsleds and ziplines. The rush that people feel when they do the ziplines is very invigorating.
You may choose to pause for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). When it is all over, we will take you back to your hotel or Cruise Terminal, ending your trip where it began.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Attraction Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You are responsible to purchase your own lunch. The driver will stop at Scotchies.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole is an area with secluded and relatively untouched waterfalls located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Rope swing and dive in pools, swim through caves, cliff diving.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Mystic Mountain boasts unparalleled scenery and activities for everyone from those looking for an adrenaline rush to those who just want to sit back and relax.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies, Jamaica
Enjoy local jerk chicken and pork and other local cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Exit the cruise terminal, through GATE NO. 3 unto the main road. Turn right and walk towards the JN building next to the Court House. You will find your driver with the Byron's Jamaica Tours Sign.Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.