Full-Day Bird Watching Tour and Chocolate Route from Guayaquil
Our experience stars in a farm surrounded by trees in the middle of a extense forest, also we will find many crops of tropical fruits, like mango, pitahaya and cashew, in addition we will learn about the processes that farmers use to ferment the cocoa beans in optimal temperature conditions to guarantee the quality of the product and obtain a good organic chocolate.
In the afternoon we are going to a community of fishers, we will walk for about 1 hour around the mangroves, this site is wonderful to enjoy a sight of birds and herons, here live about of 80 different species that nest here to feed, this place is a wild life refuge where most Ecuadorian and migratory birds are concentrated, then we return to Guayaquil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Posorja, Posorja, Guayas Province
Puerto el Morro a place where a community of fishermen lives We will walk Approximately an hour and a half through the mangroves Here are four types of mangrove species Among its extensive vegetation we will observe several species of birds that nest in this place are considered to live approximately near 80 species among frigates, pelicans and herons This is a protected refuge and is one of the sites with the highest concentration of birds in Ecuador.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.