Full-Day Beijing Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace Tour
This is a classic Beijing city tour route, covering the highlight wonders in Beijing, such as Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. This tour is a group tour to visit the highlights of Beijing city. It’s helpful to save your precious time and money to explore the history and culture in Beijing. Lunch will also be included.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off (hotel within Sihuan/3 Ring Road)
- English-speaking tour guide service
- A Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Group transfer service during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- China visa
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick up at your hotel between 06:30am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located hotel in Beijing (within 3 Ring)Dates: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for Chinese or overseas Chinese tourists
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.