Full-Day Beijing City Highlights Tour With Forbidden City
Follow a local knowledgeable tour guide on this full day highlights tour, explore best-preserved imperial palace complex of Forbidden, discover China’s ancient sacrificial buildings Temple of Heaven, and stroll around the royal park of Summer Palace.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Group tour
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
The guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at around 6:30 - 08:00 am based on hotel location, aboard the air-conditioned coach to visit the Beijing city highlights.
Visit the Forbidden City- the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, gain insight into the Chinese imperial family.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Explore the Temple of Heaven -China's largest and most representative existing masterpiece among China’s ancient sacrificial buildings. Later have a visit to the Chinese traditional medicine culture and enjoy lunch in the local nice restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
In the afternoon, continue to visit the Summer Palace, which radiates fully the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. Composed mainly of Longevity Hill (Wanshou Shan) and Kunming Lake. Stroll around the royal park, listen to your guide’s commentary of the royal history and enjoy the stunning scenery.
Afterwards, have a Tea ceremony at Tea House on the way and enjoy transfer back to your hotel to conclude the day trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Beijing hotels within the North & East & West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Return point will be the original departure point. Please provide your hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2017 - 12/31/2025
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.