Full-Day Bay of Islands and Glow Worm Caves Small-Group Tour
Create lasting memories on this half-day tour of the Bay of Islands from your cruise ships arrival at the Waitangi Wharf.
The Bay of Islands is a popular tourist destination in New Zealand. This guided tour shows you an abundance of breathtaking picturesque views giving you plenty of fantastic photo opportunities. The area is often referred to as “the birthplace of New Zealand”, due to the past events that took place there. These historical events led to the shaping of New Zealand.
Your tour will include a Bakery/Café stop for you to grab a coffee or something to eat “on the go”. Your Bay Of Islands tour guide will instruct you on where to catch the shuttle buses back to the tenders should you wish to stay in town longer once your tour ends.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Haruru Falls
- Entry/Admission - Makana Chocolate Boutique
- Entry/Admission - Kawiti Caves
- Entry/Admission - Manginangina Kauri Walk
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paihia Harbour, Paihia New Zealand
See the Paihia harbour as we drive through
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 80 Haruru Falls Road, Haruru 0204 New Zealand
View the waterfalls
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Makana Chocolate Boutique, Kerikeri 0245 New Zealand
Sample some of the finest chocolates
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kawiti Caves, 49 Waiomio Road, Kawakawa 0210 New Zealand
Stunning guided tour of the glow worm caves
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Manginangina Kauri Walk, Waipapa, Kerikeri 0295 New Zealand
A beautiful short walk
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise what hotel you are staying at if you require pick up from your accommodation. For Cruise ship passengers:We will pick you up from the Waitangi Wharf - this is where your tender boats drop you. If you walk to the end of the wharf we will be there with a sign and your name on the manifest. Please try to arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure time for check in. Ports
- Waitangi Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- 100% refund will be issued if your ship can't make it into port due to weather conditions.
- If your ship is scheduled to arrive after 9.30am - the tour departure time will automatically adjust to depart 1 hour after your arrival time - you can email to confirm this after booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.