Full-Day at Antigua Guatemala
Antigua offers you the chance to discover a city in which streets are well endowed with colorful shops, cafes, relaxing areas, and street markets.
Is it true that Antigua is surrounded by three volcanoes? Why is Antigua considered the epicenter of Central America‘s? Why Antigua have so many Churches and monasteries? Is Antigua the most beautiful colonial city in Central America?
You will have the chance to discover Antigua's Local Market, San Lazaro Cemetery, Union Water Tank, San Francisco Cathedral, and Cerro de la Cruz. An unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what Antigua has to give.
Get ready to experience Guatemala from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Antigua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Traditional Lunch (200 GTQ = 23 EUR by your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
Tour will follow this route:
Ride to Antigua (1 hr)
Arch of Santa Catalina
La Merced Church
Antigua's Local Market
San Lazaro Cemetery
Lunch Stop (+ Extra Fee)
Saint Joseph Cathedral
Union Water Tank
San Francisco Cathedral
Ruins of Santa Rosa
Cerro de la Cruz
Ride to Guatemala City (1 hr)
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.