Full-Day at Alhambra Medieval City Tour
Why The Alhambra is today one of Spain’s major tourist attractions? Who built Alhambra Palace? Has Alhambra de Granada Arabic heritage? Is The Alhambra considered a new wonder of the world? What is the Generalife?
This tour brings you the chance to explore the palace and fortress complex, which contents a former Palace town, with different districts and later added Christian buildings, as the Palace of Charles V, the Emperor of the Habsburg dynasty. You will not skip the famous Alhambra palaces, Lion's court, Lion's fountain, the reflection pool of Patio de Los Arrayanes, and other main sights.
Get ready to experience Alhambra from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about The Alhambra de Granada.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Fee to Alhambra Entrance
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Once in Alhambra, Granada, the walking tour will follow this route:
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Parador de San Francisco, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.