Full Day Asian Side Private Walking Tour
Istanbul Asian Side Explorer tour starts with a ferry ride from Emionu pier to Uskudar on the Asian side. You will feel like a local on the ferry enjoying the majestic scenery of Istanbul's old city and the Bosphorus and if you like you can share some of your simit!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guiding Services
What's excluded :
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Entrance fee for Beylerbeyi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Eminonu Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuzguncuk Sahili, Pasa limani Cd. Kuzguncuk Mahallesi, Istanbul 34674 Turkey
The walk between Uskudar and multiethnic fishing village Kuzguncuk is on the shore and among the parks where people enjoy the sea breeze and amateur fishing. Kuzguncuk is off the beaten path of the Asian side and has a minority history of Greeks, Jews and Armenians.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uskudar, Uskudar, Istanbul
Uskudar is a concervative neighbourhood of the Asian side, totally different than modern Kadıkoy. There are historical mosques from Ottoman period. We visit the one built for Mihrimah Sultan, the daughter of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent. Local Market of Uskudar is right at the heart of the square where they sell, fresh fish, fruits, vegetables, dried fruits and nuts, Turkish Delight and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kadikoy Istanbul Boga Meydani, Bahariye Caddesi, Istanbul Turkey
Kadıköy is one of the liveliest neighbourhood of Istanbul after Istiklal Caddesi (Street) in Taksim, Europian side of Istanbul. It is a well worth visiting neighbourhood with its nice cafes, restaurants, fresh fish and fruit markets, shops and antique stores. There is an Opera House from 1920s in Bahariye Caddesi, one of the most modern shopping promenades of Istanbul. While you are strolling along these lively streets, you will also see some of the Armenian and Greek Churches. Moda is a peaceful place to give a break and taste the home-made Turkish ice-cream.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Eminonu Square Eminonu Square, Istanbul, Istanbul Turkey
We meet inyour meeting location and take the local ferry to Kadıköy, on the Asian side of Istanbul. Ferries are commonly used by the locals as it allows you to wake up and prepare for a busy day, or relax and unwind on the way back home. You can also enjoy the magnificent view on the skyline of the old city with its world famous icons, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Karaköy Pier, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa Mah, Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Rıhtım Cd. No:13, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.