Full Day Arraial D'Ajuda District Tour
Travel to the Arraial D'Ajuda district where it hosts heavenly beaches, best preserved and least populated and the typical warm climate of Bahia. Arraial is also called "corner of the world" because it's where various cultures meet and complement each other. Visit the Arraial Village and one of the beaches of Pitinga, Mucugê or Taípe, and stay for a swim and lunch (not included).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels in Porto Seguro
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arraial d'Ajuda, Arraial d'Ajuda, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia
Separated from Porto Seguro by Buranhém River, the Arraial D'Ajuda district hosts heavenly beaches, best preserved and least populated, and the typical warm climate of Bahia. Arraial is also called "corner of the world," because it's where various cultures meet and complement each other.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pitinga Beach, Arraial d'Ajuda, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia Brazil
We will visit the Arraial Village and one of the beaches of Pitinga, Mucugê or Taípe, staying for swimming and lunch (not included). With calm and warm waters, refresh yourself and behold the cliffs with breathtaking landscapes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swimsuit, Repellents, Sandals, Towel, Tennis Shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.