Full Day Apache Trail Adventure Tour from Scottsdale
On this day trip we will travel to the famous Apache Trail. An old trail, the Apache tribe used in the late 1800's as well as a road built for prospectors and wagons traveling through the area. You as our guest will enjoy the majestic Superstition Mountain range as well as the beautiful Sonoran desert backdrop. We will venture to the old gold mining ghost town of Goldfield, witness breathtaking vistas in the mountain range of the Superstitions and let you take a 90 minute sightseeing steamboat ride on Canyon Lake. We will also make a pitstop at the old wagon stop of Tortilla Flat for possible lunch or gift shop attractions. Lastly we will stop at the Lost Dutchman Museum to polish up your knowledge of the area before we head back into town. Duration of trip is 8 hours from Pickup to Drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 90 Minute Sightseeing Day Cruise
- Lost Dutchman Museum Admission
- Entry/Admission - Lost Dutchman State Park
- Entry/Admission - Canyon Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lost Dutchman State Park, 6109N E Apache Trl 5 miles Northeast of Apache Junction off State Route 88, Apache Junction, AZ 85119-8656
Here we will gaze upon amazing views of Lost Dutchman State Part and the Superstition range. Also amazing views of the Sonoran Desert are present throughout the journey. Learn rich history of gold mining and movies filmed in the area at the Lost Dutchman Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goldfield Ghost Town, 4650 N Mammoth Mine Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85119-9465
Walk around the shops of the gold mining ghost town of the superstition mountains. You will have time on your own to check out the shops and great views!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Canyon Lake, 16802 N.E. Highway 88, Tortilla Flat, AZ
Enjoy a 90 minute sightseeing boat cruise on beautiful canyon lake! Take in the desert views and get plenty of photos. Also stop by historical tortilla flat for an optional lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all hotels and residences in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.