Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour
You will visit the city of Antananarivo and the Lemur Park to meet lemurs up close and personal - there are 9 species of them living freely in this Lemurs Park which is located 22 km from the center of Antananarivo in an area of this botanical park is of 4 to 6 hectares of 6000 planted trees.Without forgetting the visit of the two historic sites of Antananarivo : Ambohimanga Rova called Blue Hills and Rova Manjakamiadana
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional guide with best local knowledge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lemurs' Park
- Entry/Admission - Ambohimanga
What's excluded :
- Any other personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lemurs' Park, N_ 1 Route Nationale PK 22, Katsaoka Imerintsiatosika, Route d'Ampefy, Antananarivo 101 Madagascar
Lemurs' Park is located 22 km from the center of Antananarivo in Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. You will discover 7 species of lemurs in freedom in a botanical park of 5 hectares, on the RN 1 towards Imerintsiatosika and Arivonimamo. This is not a Zoo, however a botanical park will complete your ecotourism tour.
Lemurs are free-ranging within the park
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ambohimanga, 23 km North of Antananarivo, Antananarivo 101 Madagascar
Ambohimanga is a hill and traditional fortified royal settlement (rova) in Madagascar, located approximately 24 kilometers (15 mi) northeast of the capital city of Antananarivo. The hill and the rova that stands on top are considered the most significant symbol of the cultural identity of the Merina people and the most important and best-preserved monument of the precolonial Merina Kingdom. The walled historic village includes residences and burial sites of several key monarchs. The site, one of the twelve sacred hills of Imerina, is associated with strong feelings of national identity and has maintained its spiritual and sacred character both in ritual practice and the popular imagination for at least four hundred years. It remains a place of worship to which pilgrims come from Madagascar and elsewhere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Manjakamiadana, Antananarivo, Madagascar
The Manjakamiadana Rova also named Queen's Palace is the landmark of Antananarivo. Situated at the top of Analamanga Hill, the rova clearly stands out in the skyline of Tana and can be seen from a far distance. From the 17th century to the 19th century the rova served as a residence for the kings and queens of the Merina kingdom.Its counterpart is the nearby fortified village of Ambohimanga, which served as the spiritual seat of the kingdom in contrast to the political significance of the Rova in the capital. Located in the central highland city of Antananarivo, the Rova occupies the highest point on Analamanga, formerly the highest of Antananarivo's many hills.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Antananarivo hotelReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below 12 years should pay Half of the price of an Adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.