Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk
To add a special touch to master the magnificence of Angkor in one full day, your means of transportation will be a local Tuk Tuk that will be waiting for you just before sunrise with Angkor Wat at the background makes it all worthwhile waking up early.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfer from and to your Siem Reap Hotel with driver and English speaking guide by tuk tuk
- 1 Day Angkor Pass
- Water and refreshing towel
- All taxes and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner), drinks and optional excursions
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Your own Tuk Tuk and guide wait for you in the early morning at your booked hotel in Siem Reap and head to the main gate of the Angkor temples and make your early morning stop to see the sunrise. Arguably the largest religious building in the world, with a volume of stone equaling that of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt; it is unlike all the other Khmer temples in that it faces west. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag. Conceived by Suryavarman II, Angkor Wat took an estimated 30 years to build
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
The Great City of Angkor Thom is one of the central points within the whole Angkor Complex, which was probably more opulent than most European cities in the late 12th Century. This ten square kilometers city is enclosed by an eight-meter high wall and encircled by a hundred meter long moat said to have been inhabited by fierce crocodiles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
The Bayon is a 12th century masterpiece lies at the very center of Angkor Thom City and is an archaeological wonder of symmetry and grandeur. The exterior gallery walls have extensive bas-reliefs but the main features are the towers each with 3 or 4 gently smiling faces, over 200 in total.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Preah Khan, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap Cambodia
"The Sacred Sword", an extensive monastic complex covering over 56 hectares built by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a monastery and teaching complex.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Nei Temple, Siem Reap Cambodia
It's lesser-known, yet as interesting as all the other temple ruins, both temples are of late 12th Century and constructed in stone. Both are located near the northwest corner of the East Baray.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
The Ta Prohm was built in the late 12th century by Jayavarman VII as a shrine to his mother and is another must for anyone coming to Siem Reap. While clearing back the forest, it was decided to leave them in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discovers found it and other temples.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pick-up time for sunrise is subject to seasonal time
- To visit the Bakan tower of Angkor Wat temple, visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees to show their culture respect, as this temple is still considered as a sacrificial site for the Khmer people (no short miniskirt nor short trousers). Children under twelve years old are restricted not to climb up the tower. The tower will be closed on the Buddhist Sabbath Days, the Buddhist religious days and four days a month in accordance with Lunar Calendar
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name (which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information),should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.