Full-Day Angkor Temples Sunset Tours
Your professional tour guide who has proper license will serve you the best to make a wonderful day for you. He/She will pick you up at your hotel lobby. Then, start journey to the Angkor Archaeological Park in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle. Your tour guide will stop in quickly for you to purchasing entrance tickets.
Start by marveling at the much-photographed temple of Angkor Wat and hear the fascinating history of the Khmer Empire as you follow your guide around the impressively preserved ruins. Continue to the walled temple complex of Angkor Thom, pass through the grand South Gate, and visit architectural highlights including Bayon Temple, the Elephant Terrace, and the Terrace of Leper King. After breaking for lunch (own expense), admire the overgrown ruins of Ta Phrom and discover why it’s nicknamed the “Jungle Temple.” As the sun begins to set down make last stop to see the ‘jungle temple’ of Ta Prohm and enjoying with beautiful sunset at temple before back to hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Comfortable AC car
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All entrance tickets fee
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Sunsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Your tour begins with an early pickup from your hotel at 4.30 am in one of our air-conditioned vehicles. (Please ensure you provide your hotel name and address details at time of your booking) Start this unforgettable adventure by climbing the main entrance of the Angkor Wat and admiring the stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat and all surrounding temples.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will continue our tour and arrive at the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Angkor Thom comprises of renowned Bayon and Baphoun temples originally made up of 54 towers and 216 faces of Buddhisatva Avalokesvara. During the visit, your tour guide will explain the historical facts of the Angkor Temples and the Khmer empire and highlight all main Angkor architectural elements. After lunch, your vehicle will pass by both the Terrace of Elephant and the Terrace of
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Next, a visit to Ta Prohm Temple known as the “jungle temple” or “tree temple” referring to the lush trees surrounding the temple’s stones. The gigantic roots of the trees embracing the ruins have made it one the Angkor’s most popular temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Angkor Archaelogical Park, Siem Reap 17000 Cambodia
The tour will end with the visit of Banteay Kdei temple which was built by the King Jayavarman VII in the late of 12th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Sunsets, Temples of Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Watching the sun rise or set in the famous Angkor complex is high on the list for most travellers in South-East Asia. And understandably so, as the World Heritage-listed Angkor is home to the magnificent remains of the Kymer Empire, which ruled Cambodia from the 9th to the 15th century.
With forests and temples stretching over some 400-square-kilometres, there’s numerous places to experience the sun rise or set. Here’s our pick of five of the best spots to start or end your day in Angkor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us with correct your hotel’s name and address in Siem Reap City. In the morning after breakfast, you will meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby. Then, he/she will lead you to discovery all temples which are mentioned in the program. After tour, you will drop of at the same hotel location. He can ask your guide to drop off anywhere in the city if you wish. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day in Siem Reap. Warming Regard,Royal Phnom Penh Tours
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.