Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo
This tour has been crafted to get you a blend of both a local lifestyle of people in Malagasy as well as the visit to beautiful reserves having unique species. In this tour will have to visit places like Antananarivo and Andasibe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Analamazaotra Special Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Analamazaotra Special Reserve, Perinet II, Andasibe 514 Madagascar
The nearest national park wher you will find the endemic Lemurs of MADAGASCAR. Endemic FAUNA and FLORA.
Analamazaotra National Park, Forest Corridor habitat of sifaka and indri indri, wetlands and orchid habitat, existence of a forest station. Eleven species of lemurs but also carnivores and a rich fauna of micromammals. 109 species of avifauna and 3 species of land-based rollers. Scenic landscape with an ecotourism attraction of various ranges by its different endemic floras that constitute a panorama of natural forest rich in biodiversity. 120 species of orchids with a 100% endemicity rate. Most are epiphytes; more than 1200 plant species with an endemicity rate of 77%.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Antananarivo, Antananarivo, Antananarivo Province
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.