Full-Day Amman City Tour and the Dead Sea from Amman
Start the day with a city tour in Jordan's capital. Amman, already mentioned in the Bible as Rabbath Ammon, a bustling modern city. Visit historical places located in downtown; Citadel, Archaeological Museum, Roman Theater and enjoy a stroll through Jabal Amman, one of the oldest parts of Amman. Drive one hour to Dead Sea Beach to enjoy leisure time with the chance to float on the salty waters of the Dead Sea.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver.
What's excluded :
- Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
- Fees (admission, Towels, and lockers )
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Begin with pickup from your Amman hotel, and meet your private driver for your 7-hour tour. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jordan’s capital. The city is blessed with many historical landmarks, and you’ll see all the highlights. Climb up to Amman Citadel, where Roman, Byzantine, and early Islamic ruins coat the hillside. Head inside (own expense) to explore the crumbled monuments and streets, and absorb the breathtaking views over Amman’s rooftops. View the ancient finds on show at the Archaeological Museum, and then visit Amman’s magnificently restored 2nd-century Roman Theater (own expense). Amble around leafy Jabal Amman, one of the city’s oldest quarters, and finish with free time to shop for souvenirs at one of Amman’s traditional gold, spice and souvenir markets, such as the Al Bukaria souk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Having explored the city, settle back in your vehicle, and make the roughly 1-hour drive south through the Moab desert to the Dead Sea. This huge salt lake sits around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, the lowest point on Earth, and is famous for the buoyancy lent by its salt- and mineral-rich waters, and nourishing mud, used in therapeutic and cosmetic treatments.
On arrival, head inside a beachside resort (own expense) and get ample free time to enjoy the waters and setting as you please. Make use of the available towels and lockers (additional cost), and relax on the mineral beaches. Bask in the sunshine and scenery, coat yourself in mud for a revitalizing natural spa, and enjoy a ‘swim’ in the waters. Be sure to strike the classic pose of lying back and floating as you read a newspaper or book! When it’s time, return to Amman, where your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in AmmanThe driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is not required on the day of Tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.