Full-Day Amman City Tour and the Dead Sea from Amman
Discover the highlights of Jordan’s capital and relax at the Dead Sea on this private 7-hour tour from Amman. See the antiquities at Amman Citadel and Archaeological Museum, visit the 2nd-century Roman Theater, and explore the Jabal Amman quarter and a traditional market. Afterward, head for the Dead Sea to float in its extraordinary, salt-rich waters. Private round-trip transport and hotel pickup and drop-off are included, with admission fees at own expense.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Begin with pickup from your Amman hotel, and meet your private driver for your 7-hour tour. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle, and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jordan’s capital. The city is blessed with many historical landmarks, and you’ll see all the highlights. Climb up to Amman Citadel, where Roman, Byzantine, and early Islamic ruins coat the hillside. Head inside (own expense) to explore the crumbled monuments and streets, and absorb the breathtaking views over Amman’s rooftops. View the ancient finds on show at the Archaeological Museum, and then visit Amman’s magnificently restored 2nd-century Roman Theater (own expense). Amble around leafy Jabal Amman, one of the city’s oldest quarters, and finish with free time to shop for souvenirs at one of Amman’s traditional gold, spice and souvenir markets, such as the Al Bukaria souk. Having explored the city, settle back in your vehicle and make the roughly 1-hour drive south through the Moab desert to the Dead Sea. This huge salt lake sits around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, the lowest point on Earth, and is famous for the buoyancy lent by its salt- and mineral-rich waters, and nourishing mud, used in therapeutic and cosmetic treatments. On arrival, head inside a beachside resort (own expense) and get ample free time to enjoy the waters and setting as you please. Make use of the available towels and lockers (additional cost), and relax on the mineral beaches. Bask in the sunshine and scenery, coat yourself in mud for a revitalizing natural spa, and enjoy a ‘swim’ in the waters. Be sure to strike the classic pose of lying back and floating as you read a newspaper or book! When it’s time, return to Amman, where your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Departure Point :Amman Hotels
Departure Time :Preferred at early morning .
Return Detail :Amman Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.