Full-Day Amazing Phnom Penh City Tours
Explore Phnom Penh on a full-day tour of the vibrant capital. Admire the stately columns of the Royal Palace known as the resident of Cambodia King and Silver Pagoda.Then learn about Cambodia’s tragic past at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the former site of the Security Prison 21 (S-21) and Killing Filed were established by the Khmer Rouge regime. At the end, you will see the Independence Monument of Cambodia which was built by Former Father Kind of Cambodia in 1958 and shopping at Russian Local Market where a lot of local products.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fee are mentioned on attracting points
- Private Licensing Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Hand Cold Tower
- Cold Battle of waters
- Private Conformable Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Silver Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Russian Market
What's excluded :
- All other service not stated in the program
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Gratuities and Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for special request on food or meals
- Visa handing fee, visa stamp fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
The Royal Palace contains some spectacular buildings. Not least of which is the Throne Hall, situated to the left of the main entrance. It boasts a 59-meter tower. The tower roof is beautiful, having been decoratively tiered with golden coloured tiles. This building is used for high official celebrations, coronations and audiences with foreign dignitaries and government officials. The Royal Treasury and the Napoleon II villa lie south to the Royal Throne Hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Silver Pagoda, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Wat Preah Keo Morakot (Silver Pagoda) is located in the southern portion of the Royal Palace complex. The pagoda was formerly known as Wat Uborsoth Rotannaram because it is where the King worshiped, prayed and practiced every Buddhist Silas Day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Choeung Ek Genocidal Center, Roluos Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Killing Fields of Cheung Ek is situated 15 kilometers south-west of Phnom Penh and made famous by the film of the same name "Killing Field". it was a place where more than 17,000 civilians were killed and buried in mass graves; many of them transported here after detention and torture in Toul Sleng. This place is a chilling reminder of the brutalities of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime. In the center of the area is a 17 story glass stupa which houses 8000 skulls exhumed from mass graves. Open daily.Note: Both Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields exhibits may be disturbing for some and aren't suitable for younger children and adults who are easily shocked.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Corner of Street 113 & St 350 History Museum, Phnom Penh 12304 Cambodia
In 1975, Tuol Svay Prey High School was taken over by Pol Pot's security force and turned into a prison known as Security Prison 21 (S-21). It soon became the largest such center of detention and torture in the country. Over 17,000 people held at S-21 were taken to the extermination camp at Choeung Ek to be executed; detainees who died during torture were buried in mass graves in the prison grounds. S-21 has been turned into the Tuol Sleng Museum, which serves as a testament to the crimes of the Khmer Rough.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Independence Monument, City Centre, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Independence Day is a national holiday observed annually in Cambodia every 9 November. The date celebrates Cambodia's Declaration of Independence from France on 9 November 1953. The site to celebrate the ceremony is at Independence Monument.
Stop At: Russian Market, Street 163 Corner of Street 444, Phnom Penh 12310 Cambodia
Bustling market with vendors selling a wide array of souvenirs, clothing & other goods, plus food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear my traveler,Thank you so much for booking Full-Day Amazing Phnom Penh City Tours! Please kindly be ready at your hotel lobby before 10 mins of your specific time before start tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.