Full Day Amalfi Coast: "Ravello, Amalfi and Positano". Transfer from Naples
The stage begins with a visit to Ravello, with its splendid square and the Duomo. We will walk up the narrow streets observing the towers of Villa Rufolo and then reach Villa Cimbrone, with its immense gardens and finally reach the "terrace on infinity" defined among the most beautiful panoramas in the world.
The route continues in Van to reach Amalfi, a fantastic place, after a few minutes, where you can enjoy beautiful walks along the characteristic paths and then visit the Duomo, an imposing monument characterized by a majolica and colored facade resting on large steps.
Finally, after an hour of rest and a small "lunch on the spot" you travel to Positano, but not without having first made a short stop at the Furore fjord, a picturesque beach enclosed in a basin. Positano, a romantic and elegant village made of white and colored houses set against a morphological terrace shape, full of narrow streets and typical shops that make it a unique place in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide or tour leader
- Pick-up service from Naples with Van Mercedes C, V or Sprinter 6/7 seats
- Entrance Ticket Villa Cimbrone
- Information service 24 hours a day from the moment of booking
- Assistance service for the entire duration of the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
You leave from Naples to reach Ravello in About 1 hour.
We will stroll through the village along the narrow streets full of quaint stores, and then reach "if you want" Villa Cimbrone, to admire its beautiful gardens and finally look out from the Terrace of Infinity.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
From Ravello to Amalfi the route is short. The smell of the sea begins to breathe and the Duomo will capture your gaze at first, before letting you go to discover the smallest streets of the city relaxing with a short "lunch on the spot".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
From Amalfi, after a short stop at the beautiful beach of the Fiordo di Furore, we will arrive in Positano.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will walk through the colorful and lively streets placed on terraces, between citrus groves and colorful stores we will reach the characteristic beach with its bars and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point: Naples, entrance to Molo Beverello, via Ferdinando Acton. 8:30 a.m. local time;Meeting Point: Railway Station Piazza Garibaldi, Terminus. 8:15 a.m. local time.The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible;Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour.Ports
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hertz - Napoli Stazione Centrale - Corso Arnaldo Lucci 171, Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 171, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour start Small Group: 8:30 a.m. local time
- Meeting Point: Naples, entrance to Molo Beverello, Via Ferdinando acton, hydrofoil ticket office 8:30 a.m. - Railway Station Piazza Garibaldi, Terminus 8:15 a.m.
- We have taken all necessary and appropriate preventive measures against COVID-19. The traveler will be provided with a VADEMECUM of protection from biological risk to be adopted
- The guide or tour leader is waiting for you with the name board clearly visible
- Check-in takes place 15 minutes before the start of the booked tour
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 2 participants is not reached. The amount will be refunded or an alternative tour will be offered
- The tour includes many walking itineraries, so we recommend that you wear appropriate clothing. The program remains valid with all weather conditions
- We recommend to communicate any need related to the accessibility of the tour when you book our services
- We reserve the right to make changes to the tour, including the sequence of places to visit if deemed necessary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.