Full Day Agra Tour with Taj Mahal : Private and All Inclusive.
Visit the most iconic World Heritage site of India "Taj Mahal", "Agra Fort" and "Baby Taj" in a day with skip the line entry tickets.Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi,Noida or Gurugram without the stress of navigation and public transport in a chauffeur driven a/c car to reach Agra. Enjoy splendid views of Indian culture on the way such as cows,bullock carts,Three wheeler cabs to Indian men/women in their full Indian attires.This all inclusive package includes everything from Hotel Pick up and Drop off to round trip from Delhi to Agra with entrance tickets to the monuments followed by a 5 Star Hotel Buffet Lunch.Booking tour removes the stress the carrying a huge amount of money for the Tour as everything comes included in this tour.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- A/c chauffeur driven car for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Multilingual approved Tour Guide.
- Entry/Admission Taj Mahal and main White Mausoleum (VIP).
- Entry/Admission Agra Fort.
- Entry/Admission Etimad-ud-Daulah.
- Skip the line entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission Buffet Lunch at "Courtyard by Marriott" 5 Star Hotel in Agra.
- Drivers allowances,toll tax & road tax.
- Chilled Bottled Water in the Car.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- 1) Tips & gratuities to drivers & guides.
- 2) Drinks with lunch.
- 3) Anything not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
On reaching Agra meet your English speaking approved tour guide who will assist you for the day and arrange your tickets.Now its time to visit the visit the sublime "Taj Mahal" built by the 5th Mughal emperor "Shah-Jahan" in the memory of his beloved wife "Mumtaz Mahal" The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Now its time to visit "Agra fort" is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After visiting the Agra fort visit "The Tomb of Etimad-ud-Daulah" is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box" and known as Baby Taj.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Noida,Delhi or Gurugram.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes as moderate amount of walking as advisable.
- You can carry sunscreen,caps,hats,scarfs,sunglasses during summer season.
- Carry a valid ID proof or passport on the day of travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This a private tour only your group will participate
- Vegetarian lunch option is also available.
- Time schedule in the itinerary is approximate may vary upon traffic condition on the Day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.