Full Day Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train
This tour allows a person to experience traveling on India's fastest Train. Delicious Breakfast is served in the train while dinner will be on board on way back to Delhi from Agra. Enjoy Agra sightseeing with a private tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Tax, toll, Parking, Fuel, Driver, Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Breakfast + Dinner serve in Train
- Buffet lunch
- Food and drinks
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Any Alcoholic drinks
- Driver and Guide Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Same Day Agra Tour, C-4/15 Taj Nagari phase -1 opp Hotel Redisson Fatehabad Road C-4/15 Tajnagri phase-1, Agra 282001 India
Agra’s standout historical attractions aren’t limited to the Taj Mahal, a legendary Mughal landmark and one of the New Wonders of the World. Tick off all of the city’s spectacular sights during this in-depth sightseeing tour, covering two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After transfer by private car from your New Delhi hotel to the train station, where reservation lines can take an hour or more, board a comfortable, air-conditioned carriage with your prebooked tickets and enjoy a free breakfast on the short journey to Agra. Direct pickup at Agra Station whisks you away to the iconic 17th-century Taj Mahal, built by emperor Shah Jahan. Then, head to Agra Fort, a spectacular fortress complex containing a mosque and palace. Stop at the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) for views across Agra and the Yamuna River, before catching your train and transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Sketch artist, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport Number and Name, Age, Gender, country of all travelers are required for this trip at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- • A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.