Full Day Adventure Tour at Mae Taeng Forest Reserve from Chiang Mai
Open yourself to a new experience, stepping into the adventure routes, feeling the nature and trees closely and visiting hill tribe village. Moreover, you can enjoy swimming and bamboo rafting along Mae Tang River!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking guide
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 300THB surcharge for pick up and drop off in hotel outside the city centre (5 km. from the 3 king monument)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Activities details are as follows:
Trekking : 1 hour
Bamboo rafting : 1 hour
Playing waterfall : As your convenience
Visiting hill tribe village
Visiting an orchid farm
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mae Taeng, Mae Taeng
Processes and activities
A car will pick you up at your hotel as reserved time.
Departure to admire the beauty of various species of orchids at the orchid farm in Mae Rim District.
After transportation around 50 minutes, you will arrive to Baan Tung Lakorn, Mae Tang District, Chiang Mai Province.
Trekking into the forest to take a look at surrounding nature and feeling excited into the untouched adventure.
After trekking around 1 hour, we will take a lunch break at Pang Chang.
After finish lunch, we will continue trekking into the central of nature.
The trekking route will pass dense jungle and waterfall. We will take a rest and feel cooling freshness at the waterfall in the forest.
Keeping on trekking to Meo and Lee-Sor hill tribe village, feel another different living and take a look at hill tribe products.
Going to a bamboo rafting point. The rafting on the river will take a round 1 hour.
After rafting and relaxation, we will drop you off at your hotel. It will take around 50 minutes.
Reach your hotel safely.
*Total tour time since start at pick-up time takes around 9 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Chiang Mai, Thailand
2: McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham AreaYou can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING POINTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night BazaarAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to Wear : Casual clothes by your convenience
- What to Bring : Camera, sun protection lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
- You can also join our tours at CHAING MAI METTING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.