Full-Day Addo Elephant Park Tour and Night Safari with Meals
Relax and enjoy yourself by combining the morning Addo Trip with the afternoon / evening Schotia Tooth & Claw safari to experience some of the best game viewing the Eastern Cape has to offer.
Experience the large herds of Elephant, Buffalo and Kudu roaming the plains on the Addo Elephant National Park, then move onto Schotia Private Game Reserve for a closer and more intimate experience with a larger variety of species, including lion, rhino, hippo and crocodile.
This includes free transfers to and from both reserves, two meals and two guided game drives in an area holding the densest populations of elephant in South Africa.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Enjoy a delicious dinner which is prepared over an open fire.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Schotia Tooth and Claw Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Addo Elephant National Park, Addo Elephant National Park, Greater Addo, Eastern Cape
Enjoy a drive in a open safari vehicle with a experienced field guide in Addo National Elephant Park in search of Big Five.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Schotia Tooth and Claw Safari, N10 Addo heights dirt rd turn off. Schotia Headquarters, Crnr N10 and Addo Heights Dirt Rd turn off 3km from nanaga, Addo Elephant National Park South Africa
The Schotia Tooth & Claw Safari is a four hour guided game drive in an open Land Rover with a short refreshments and toilet break at the halfway point. After an amazing experience, where you will view more animals than you thought possible, enjoy a delicious dinner which is prepared over an open fire.
We try to show our guests as much as possible on a drive and concentrate on the popular sightings rather than 'the birds and the bees'.
A spotlit night game drive providing the possibility of more nocturnal animals completes your experience as we return to our reception area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect you from your accommodation in St Francis Bay, Jeffreys Bay or Port Elizabeth
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All Activities are outdoors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.