Full Body Massage 120 mins with your Favorite aroma Oils ( three options )
Founded in 2015 by Nguyen Ngoc Thu Ha, Papaya Spa ( the first step of the Lotus Danang ) provides vocational training, employment and support for the women from the village of central of Vietname , including all woman are living in the countryside and the poor village in the neighbor within about 300 kms radius down to the south or up to the north of vietnam . Its aim is to prove that village people without full knowledge can be successful in a competitive business environment.
While recruitment of staff is easy, teaching job skills can often be a challenge. Papaya Spa employs 17 single village women and 6 single mothers . The staff go through a six-month training programme before they start work with just a small allowance . Constant supervision is required, but it is worth the effort. The staff are sincere and hard working.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private massage
What's excluded :
This kind of massage makes use of anatomy and physiology concepts, in stark contrast to the meridians and sen lines that Asian massage disciplines follow. Therapists who perform the whole body massage use techniques that stimulate circulation and flush out the circulatory system. It’s also means to loosen tight muscles and relieve people of pain.
• Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
• Papaya Spa, 310 Nguyen Van Linh Across from SamDi Hotel, 5 mins from the airport, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Departure Point :310 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Thạc Gián, Thanh Khê, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Departure Time :11/30/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.