Fukuoka Cycling [Bike is Life] Fukuoka "Hakata" Ride
[A bicycle trip that traces the history of Fukuoka]
Hakata was the oldest port in Japan and prospered as a commercial port in the Middle Ages, and was also used as a stopover for the envoys of Sui and Sangtang. Fukuoka is the castle town.
With a guide, you can experience the spread of the town and the change of history that you can only feel by bicycle in Hakata and Fukuoka, merchant town and castle town.
During the break on the way, you will receive a castella, a 400 year old Japanese confectionery!
[Features of the plan]
Price: 4600 yen (excluding tax)
Included in the price: bicycle rental, insurance, drinks, snacks
Target: 16 years old or older and 145cm tall or more
Start time: ①10: 00-13:00 ②14: 00-17:00
Supported languages: Japanese, English, French, Spanish
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kushida Shrine, 1-41 Kamikawabatamachi, Hakata, Fukuoka 812-0026 Fukuoka Prefecture
Pray for safety at Kushida Shrine, a shrine that has gathered religions as Hakata's deity.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fukuoka Castle Remains, Jonai, Chuo, Fukuoka 810-0043 Fukuoka Prefecture
From Uenobashi Imperial Gate, used as the main gate of Fukuoka Castle, to the castle tower. Ride while watching the stone wall more than 3km in total length.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ohori Park, 1-2 Ohorikoen, Chuo, Fukuoka 810-0051 Fukuoka Prefecture
We ride a bicycle in Ohori Park, the outer moat of Fukuoka Castle, and take a break in the park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shofuku-ji Temple, 6-1 Gokushomachi, Hakata, Fukuoka 812-0037 Fukuoka Prefecture
Go to Shofuku-ji, Japan's first Zen temple, the birthplace of Japanese tea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :HafH Fukuoka THE LIFE, Japan, 〒812-0038 Fukuoka, Hakata-ku, Gionmachi, 8−１３ 第一プリンスビル 1F
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Are you over 140cm tall?
- Can I ride a bicycle?
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.