Fuji trekking guide
Many guides on Mt. Fuji aim to go to the top of the mountain, but our guide is a trekking guide through the forest of Fuji. In the forest, various plants coexist and you can understand the mechanism of nature. Especially beautiful are the moss carpets on the front. On humid Mt. Fuji, you can observe more than 1,000 types of mushrooms and take pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Rainwear, trekking shoes, backpack of about 40L
Meeting at 8:00 in the morning. From there, drive to your destination by a guide car. (In the case of a private car or a rental car, a toll road fee of about 2,000 yen will be charged separately for round trip.) Hiking time is about 3 hours. You can choose the course according to your age, so you can enjoy it for people of various ages, from children to the elderly. In the forest of Mt. Fuji, you can experience the natural beauty of various alpine plants, mushrooms and moss.
• Mount Fuji, Chubu
Departure Point :道の駅なるさわ, Narusawa, Minamitsuru District, Yamanashi 401-0320, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.