Fuerteventura North on a 4WD from Lanzarote
A perfect combination of narrow roads and dust tracks by the sea. We would like to lay emphasis on the free time we will enjoy to take a refreshing swim at wonderful crystal clear turquoise waters of El Cotillo and after a relaxing time to have lunch (included in the price). Come and enjoy enjoy a beach and adventure day around El Cotillo and La Oliva area, on our 4X4 vehicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide with radio stations interconnected between our vehicles.
- Lunch menu with drinks. Possibility to order special celiac and vegetarian menus.
- Transport by boat to and from Fuerteventura
- Visits to the Volcano of Caletón Hondo, La Oliva, Majanicho, Lajares and all the north zone of Cotillo, the beach and Natural Lakes
- Children car seats
What's excluded :
- Baby car seat: payable on the spot.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Cotillo, El Cotillo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
El Cotillo with its amazing beaches, especially the area called Los Lagos
Pass By: Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
beginning of the tour
Pass By: La Oliva, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
main center of our activity, driving around the small villages of Majanicho, Tindaya and Lajares
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/28/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothes and to bring your swimsuit, towels and sunscreen.
- Please let us know in advance if you require a baby car seat.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French and Polish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.