Fuerteventura Explorer, Discover more, and see more on this amazing tour
It is fun, interesting and something that you will never forget. In this 5 and a half hour tour we explore giant sea caves, visit unique and quaint villages, stand on the top of mountains with two kings and discover an impressive golden church.
You will learn how this island not only shaped the Canary Islands but how it had a pivotal role in shaping the modern world of today.
Join Simon and Reggie (the minibus) on probably the most interesting and enjoyable morning exploring this beautiful island. This tour is a one of a kind and will make your holiday memorable and special.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural de Corralejo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Ajuy, Barranco de Ajuy, Fuerteventura Spain
We will explore this place together. You will be personally guided to these amazing and giant sea caves. the history and the location is incredible
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pajara, Pajara, Jandia Peninsula, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
We will have the opportunity to admire this quiet picaresque village and its famous chapel, then walk inside and marvel at it's golden interior and unique history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Betancuria, Betancuria, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
We will rest in Betancuria where you will have the chance to walk through the quaint streets which gives this village the title of the oldest village in the Canary islands. It is also the prettiest village in Spain in 2020.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Guise y Ayose, Betancuria, Fuerteventura Spain
After leaving Betancuria we have the chance to stand on the top of mountains and admire the view alongside the two famous kings of Fuerteventura.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Natural de Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
We finally return to the north of the island to the spectacular sand dunes and discover where they originated from
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up time is 8:45 in front of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.