Fudan University Student Guide Tour
Your tour (morning 9am-11am, afternoon 2pm-4pm) will begin at South gate of Fudan university (handan campus) and take you into Chinese oldest and most famous universities.
Get a glimpse of student life as you peek inside the Library and see landmarks like the University Library , University History Museum.
Learn about the prestigious university’s famous alumni, hear fascinating stories and anecdotes about its history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fudan University student guide service (2 hours)
- Entry/Admission - Fudan University
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fudan University, No.220 Handan Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai 200433 China
Fudan University, one of China's most prestigious and selective universities, is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world and is a part of the C9 League, a group synonymous to the Ivy League universities in the United States of America.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fudan University, 220 Han Dan Lu, Wu Jiao Chang, Yangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.