Fátima: Private Guided Half-Day Tour from Lisbon
Experience the strong spiritual energy of Fatima. One of the most sacred places in the Christendom, Fatima is an amazing revelation of faith and mysticism.
Come with us and submerge yourself in sacred.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2495 Fátima, Portugal
We will take you from Lisbon on a half-day tour to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, the fourth biggest Catholic pilgrimage site in the world.
Built on the same place where the Apparitions took place, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima has the Chapel of the Apparitions, the great oak tree, near which the Apparitions occurred, a monument to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the great Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary and the modernist Basilica of the Holy Trinity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valinhos Sanctuary, Via Sacra, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
After visiting the entire shrine, we will take you to Valinhos, to visit the seers family houses and to know their story.
Come with us on this private tour and submerge yourself in sacred!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included in the tour for central Lisbon hotel, Lisbon airport or Lisbon cruise terminal. Please inform us about the pickup location.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- Infant seats available. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Gratuities are not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our Tours are completly private – you and your travel companions will be alone with our Guide; We provide masks and alcohol-based hand gel; Our vehicles are desinfected after each Tour; Guides are conducting daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work; We implemented social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.