Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos Tour
After pick up at the place of stay, we started our trip to Fátima.
Considered the Religious Capital of Portugal. Fatima receives millions of pilgrims annually. Our trip continues to the city to Batalha, where you can visit the Batalha Monastery. This architectural marvel is the result of a promise made by King João I in gratitude for the victory in Aljubarrota, a battle fought on August 14, 1385 that guarantees the independence of Portugal. We continue to the village of Nazaré located on the central coast of Portugal, land of legends , sea and fishing. The most famous fishing village in Portugal has stunning beaches and spots for surf lovers, 2011 was the world record for the biggest wave surfed with about 30 meters, in the “Canhão da Nazaré” by Garret Mcnamara. Having Óbidos as a beautiful destination Medieval village, famous beyond the landscape, and history for its famous “Ginga” liquor. You can walk through its narrow and romantic Portuguese cobbled streets, its 12th century castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 8 hours Tour,
- Mandatory legal insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Monuments
- Pick up and drop off at the place of stay
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP AND DROP OFF AT THE PLACE OF STAY
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.