Frutillar Tour: Southern Traditions
Land of natives and German immigrants who arrived to colonize Chile. Gorgeous but once dangerous territory, now is home to cattle farms and a story that their descendants are proud to be part of.
Feel the pleasant atmosphere that is lived in Frutillar.
See its colorful gardens, tea room and the modern "Teatro del Lago".
Enjoy the intensity of its contrasts, the purity of the air and water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passenger Transport Insurance
What's excluded :
- Teatro del Lago entrace fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: In Puerto Varas, Santa Rosa 132, Puerto Varas 5555000 Chile
Depart from Puerto Varas and head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake, passing by the village of Llanquihue - well known for its sausage and cured meat production. Here the lake becomes the source of the Maullín River.
You continue on your journey across the Settler’s route until reaching Frutillar. This city was founded in 1856 as a shipping port for the settlers living next to the Llanquihue Lake. Here you will enjoy a superb view of the Osorno Volcano and the highly influenced German architecture of its houses.
Next, visit the tribute to the German Settlers and the Museo Colonial Alemán (German Colonization Museum) that provides an excellent insight into the life of the German Settlers. Then you will return to your hotel in Puerto Varas.
Departure Point :Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended for guests to wear comfortable clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.