Frozen waterfalls hiking tour
This hiking area is famous because of frozen waterfalls. Climbers from all around the world coming there to climb on waterfalls. Moreover, it is not just an area for climbing but also a very beautiful park for hiking. The loop is 5km and takes about 2-3 hours to hike. In the end of the route, we will stop by traditional Finnish hut and grill some snacks.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
I will pick you up from the hotel and then we will start to drive to the national hiking area "Korouoma". It takes about 1 hour to get there (100km), but we also make a quick stop at the petrol station to visit rest room or to get some coffee. When we arrive to the park, we walk for 5km, watching the frozen waterfalls. In the end of the hike, we will grill snacks on an open fire. After all, we will drive back to the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.