From Zagreb to Split with Plitvice Lakes tour - Private transfer/tour
Book private transfer from Zagreb City or Airport to Split with a tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
You can book these services if you are looking for transportation from Zagreb to Split.
Save up some time and experience one of the most beautiful national parks in the world; Plitvice Lakes on the way to Split.
Zagreb(2h drive) - Plitvice Lakes(3-4 hour tour) - Split(2,5 - 3hour drive)
Prices for the transfers are quoted per person with the destination being any location or hotel in Split and all possible taxes and toll fees are included in the price.
NOTE: entrance fees for National park are not included in the price and it is approximately (Tickets can be bought on the website of the national park online)
- Price of the entrance fee ranges from 50.00hrk(7euro) to 300.00hrk(40euro) depending on the part of the year.
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (We do pick up & drop off for all of the hotels, for the ones in pedestrian area pick up/drop off is organized at the closest possible location)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle or minivan
- Bottled water (0,5l per person)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Food and drinks
- Our certified English-speaking driver/guide will pick you up at Your hotel/accommodation or airport in Zagreb. If you stay in hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception. If you arrive at the airport, Your driver will be in front of the arrivals hall, displaying your name on a welcome board.
Approximately 2 hours drive from Zagreb, on the half way to Split we will stop in Plitvice Lakes, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
You will get to see best parts of the park in the few hours and after that You will continue Your drive towards Split with Your driver/guide through scenic landscape of Lika county.
It will take approximately 2,5 hours of driving to reach Split from Plitvice Lakes.
Drop off can be any location or hotel in Split. (NOTE: some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area so drop off will be at closest possible location)
Departure Point :
Please inform as about pick up location. Pick up can be either from Your hotel/accommodation in Zagreb or from Zagreb airport.
OtherZagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia - We pick up from all of the hotels/accommodations in Zagreb, NOTE: for the ones located in the pedestrian zone pick up is organized on closest possible meeting point)
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia - Drop off at Your hotel/accommodation/port in Split
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please contact us for the departure time (suggested departure time is at 8 am)
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.