From Yerevan with lunch: Explore the beautiful Sevan and Parz lakes
Learn the history of the visting places right from the local. Let you immerse in the beauty of the land. Feel the warm Armenian hospitality and taste yummy traditional specialties.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide or driver-guide
- Entry/Admission - Lake Parz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
In the morning your guide will meet you at your hotel and you will take a direction to one of the most beautiful spots of Armenia, Lake Sevan. Here, the ancient Sevanavank Monastery founded in 874.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Parz, Dilijan National Park, Dilijan Armenia
After you cover Sevan with its breathtaking views and Sevanavank Monastery we will drive to the hidden paradise called Parz Lake. This is a heavenly spot that resembles a green oasis. Afterward, we will drive toward a traditional restaurant where you will taste delicious Armenian food. At the end of the activity you will be transferred back to your hotel in Yerevan.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.