From Warsaw: half day Polish countryside tour
On this tour you will take a break from the busy city to discover very unique places in Warsaw outskirts. It's a relaxing tour in company of a knowledgeable guide who will provide your with lots of information about Polish traditions.
You will visit a palace that belonged to Polish aristocrats until 1945 and you will see how they lived. You will enjoy nature visiting the palace's gardens and Arkadia park - an fantasy world created for one of the palace's owners.
After lunch (great Polish cuisine in a traditional restaurant) you will go to Maurzyce ethnographic park to discover they way Polish peasants lived in the 18th and 19th century. You will visit beautifully preserved buildings brought here from different regions of Poland, among them a school building and a wooden church.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Nieborow Palace
- Entry/Admission - Arkadia Park
- Entry/Admission - Skansen W Maurzycach
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We stop for lunch in a traditional restaurant with great Polish food, but the price of lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nieborow Palace, Aleja Lipowa 35, Nieborow 99-416 Poland
You will visit the Palace interiors and the garden around it
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arkadia Park, Bitwy Nad Bzura, Nieborow 99-419 Poland
You will visit the XVIII century park and the building inside the park
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Skansen W Maurzycach, Maurzyce 99-440 Poland
You will visit the ethnographic park in Maurzyce with preserved houses and other buildings typical for the Polish countryside
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/accomodation within Warsaw.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.