From Varanasi: Day tour to Chunar fort and Siddhnath Falls
Explore the outskirts of Varanasi with a day tour to Chunar fort, a place whose history goes back to as early as 11th century. Indulge in the history of this place and know the stories that this place holds. Go and unwind to the mesmerizing Siddhnath falls where you get a chance to unwind and connect to nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- Chauffeur-driven air-condition vehicle.
- English-speaking live guide.
- Entry/Admission - Chunar Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chunar Fort, Mirzapur 231304 India
Explore the lesser-known and offbeat places on the outskirts of Varanasi in this day tour which perfectly combines history and nature! Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 8 A.M and from where you will head to your destinations.
Your first stop will be the beautiful Chunar fort which is situated at 40kms from Varanasi. With its history going back to as old as 11th century, this fort has been a place to rule for different dynasties over the period of time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Siddhanath, Uttar Pradesh 222161, India
Explore this fort as your guide will take you to the different areas explaining in you detail the history of the place. Post this exploration, head ahead to witness the lush, green and raw countryside to reach to the Siddhnath Waterfalls.
Gigantic and gushing with water, these falls are the best way to connect to nature, unwind and relax. Get away from the madness or prepare a picnic for yourself as you dip your feet in one of the natural pools while chilling here.
Post your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Varanasi.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.