From Udaipur: Half Day tour of Udaipur with Transfers
Explore the city of the lakes in this exclusive half-day tour of Udaipur which takes you to the stunning city Palace, the super colorful markets, followed by a sunset at the Monsoon palace and a beautiful cultural show at Bagore ki Haveli.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and drop in a private air-conditioned car.
- English speaking local guide.
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel, and interstate taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the palaces or the ticket for cultural event.
- Any meals and additional services.
- Tips and gratuities (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Sajjangarh Monsoon Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
When it comes to Udaipur, the city of lakes and India’s very own Venice there is a lot to see and explore! Well, in this half-day tour of the city we have tried to curate the best of Udaipur that you can experience in a limited time!
Your tour will begin at 2:00 PM in the day with your guide picking you up from your hotel. The first stop in the itinerary will be the very gorgeous 400-year old City Palace. Built on the east coast of Lake Pichola this magnificent ivory-colored palace is known to be the largest of its kind in whole Rajasthan! Explore this beauty as your guide bombards you with its history and fun facts!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sajjangarh Monsoon Palace, Sajjan Garh Rd Near Mewar Garh Hotel, Udaipur 313001 India
After this, dive in the colorful markets of Udaipur which have everything to satiate your senses! From handicrafts, stunning silver jewelry, leather bags, and shoes, you’ll be spoilt for choices! Following this little shopping break, your guide will take you to the gorgeous Sajangarh Palace, famously known as the Monsoon Palace, the palace gives a stunning panoramic view of the whole city with its lakes and Aravalli’s in the background!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, Gangaur Ghat Marg Hotel Gangaur Palace, Udaipur 313001 India
Spent your time there and witness the sunset post which your guide will take you for a super fun and entertaining cultural show at Bagoreki Haveli. A super-exciting hour-long event packed with cultural dance and puppet show, this event will leave you with smiling and satisfied faces, guaranteed! After enjoying your time here, your guide will drop you back at your hotels!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel located in a central area of Udaipur.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.