From the Ravines of Rosedale to the Towers of Yorkville Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Most Canadian cities are defined by hills and mountains, but Toronto has an upside-down quality. Its ravines are its hidden treasures, and you have to seek them out.
On this walk, you'll cross over Rosedale Valley and wind your way into Yorkville, a neighbourhood with a lively history, now filled with chic boutiques and restaurants. You'll hear about the people who lived and worked in these neighbourhoods along the way, from musicians and artists, to soldiers, sheriffs, schoolgirls and wealthy financiers.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to From the Ravines of Rosedale to the Towers of Yorkville Tour by VoiceMap tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St James Anglican Cathedral, 65 Church St (at King St. E.), Toronto, Ontario M5C 2E9 Canada
The Cathedral Church of St. James is a classic example of Gothic Revival architecture and was opened in 1853.
Pass By: Toronto Public Library Yorkville, 22 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1L4 Canada
The Yorkville Library is one of many built with funding from the philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. All told, Toronto originally had 10 Carnegie libraries. One has been demolished and two have been put to other uses, but the remaining seven are still in service.
Departure Point :Sherbourne, Toronto, ON M4X 1L7, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :1240 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5R 2A7, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.