From Tangier: Chefchaouen Full-Day Trip
Chaouen or Chefchaouen in Berber is one of the most beautiful towns of the Rif mountains which are the last rampart before the Mediterranean and the Iberian peninsula. It's famous for its shady valleys Medina, its white coloured houses, blue doors and tiles roof.
The local market of Chaouen are animated with traditionally dressed locals and a variety of beautifully displayed. Chaouen offers to its visitors the charm of a city which has preserved Arab Andalusian arts and traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tangier Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Chefchaouen, or Chaouen, is a city in the Rif Mountains of northwest Morocco. It’s known for the striking, blue-washed buildings of its old town. Leather and weaving workshops line its steep cobbled lanes. In the shady main square of Place Outa el Hammam is the red-walled Kasbah, a 15th-century fortress and dungeon, and Chefchouen Ethnographic Museum. The octagonal minaret of the Great Mosque rises nearby.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tangier Ville Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.