From Sofia: Lyubash mountain trail
Lyubash mountain is not very famous by the locals and the tourist. That makes the mountain unique for searching peaceful hiking away from the noise of the cities and people.
Join in this panoramic adventure to see undiscovered Bulgaria!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Degustation of cheese in a farm in the village Rebro
- Professional guide
- Comfortable car
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The transfer from Sofia to the mountain is 2 hours. The total elevation during the hiking is 500 m. The journey will start at the end of the village Lyalintsi. The mountain is very panoramic and going up, you will be rewarded with a beautiful landscape. The top is 1398 m. and you can see the region of Kraiste and the near mountains – Straja, Greben, Erulska, Zavalska, Vitosha, Rila.
From the top, the guide will lead you to the village of Rebro. The total hiking will be 3 hours. In the village, you will stop to taste different varieties of cheese. If you like it, you can buy cheese from the farm.
During your relaxation from the hiking, the guide will bring the car to return you in Sofia. It will be an early afternoon, and if you are hungry, the guide will drive you to the famous inn of Paramun. In the inn, you’ll enjoy Bulgarian food, buy yogurt and cheese.
Transfer from Paramun to Sofia – less than 2 hours.
• Autumn Offer - You will taste different varieties of cheese in the farm, called "Mu-mu" in the village Rebro.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.