From Shanghai: Private Trip of Suzhou in One Day
Spend one day on the private guided trip from Shanghai, view old buildings from the Ming and Qing dynasties in Suzhou and witness local villagers leading their simple and peaceful life in Zhouzhuang. You should never miss the exquisite gardens in Suzhou and the beautiful water town while you are in Shanghai.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Chinese Lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Lingering Garden
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Lingering Garden, NO. 338 Liuyuan Road, Jinchang Dist, Suzhou 215008 China
With pick up from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby at 08:30 am, your professional tour guide will escort you to Suzhou famous for its elegant gardens and beautiful water towns, listen as your guide provides informative narration of local history and cultural on the way.
Firstly visit the Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan) with typical Qing style, it is well-known for the exquisite beauty of its magnificent halls, and the various sizes, shapes, and colors of the buildings. Originally a classical private garden, Lingering Garden is one of the four most famous gardens in China, there you could find the most delicate layout and strange rock as much as possible. Continue to explore the Ancient Suzhou Silk Museum and learn the traditional silk spinning, since Suzhou is considered as the silk capital in China.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
After enjoying lunch in a well-selected restaurant, continue to visit the highlight of Zhouzhuang Water Town - one of the most famous water townships in China. The famous sites are Twin Bridges (Shuang qiao), Fu'an Bridge, Shen House, Zhang House, etc. Stroll along the street, learn the profound cultural and history, see the well-preserved ancient residential houses, enjoy the elegant watery views and feel the strong local colored traditions and customs.
Afterwards, drive back to Shanghai and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the enjoyable scenic day trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.